The No-Manel-Zone: Creating Gender-balanced, Diverse and Inclusive Events
Innovation Women Founder and Speaker
With the events and conferences industry reeling from COVID-19 and increased awareness of the importance of diversity, today’s events (virtual or live) must be diverse, inclusive and gender equitable. Conferences and events are often seen as the arbiters of what is new and exciting in an industry and have a responsibility to the future to ensure that their events are free of bias, racism and roadblocks for under-represented groups.
Join the founder of Innovation Women, a new model "visibility bureau" designed to connect event managers (for free) to awesome speakers, presenters and experts who all just happen to be women.
- Learn more about diversity and inclusion at events
- Learn how (and why) you can achieve gender-balance and diversity on-stage at your events, even in industries where women make up less than 20 percent of the workforce and POC may be a tiny subset.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the booking of great speakers for your next event
- Learn how to work with sponsors and partners to avoid poor balance onstage at events.
- Understand how the right mix of speakers can help drive increased visibility for your conference and ticket sales too.